Oh, how I’ve missed the WordPress community! Over the last few months, I have explored various social media and blogging platforms. In that time I gained many followers on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, a few on Blogspot and others, but I have not had the pleasure of experiencing a real sense of community since I stopped my WordPress posts. So here I am! Back and ready to post photos and experiences. I hope to see many of the same WordPress friends and keep meeting more. Gotta go for now, but expect to hear from me tomorrow.
So glad to be back 🙂
Posted by EK Arts - Photography & Painting on May 14, 2013
I’m very honoured to receive the Sunshine Award!
Thank you, to the lovely Kimberly Konkol of the wonderful blog,Ever Lasting Love Of Flowers, for passing this award to me.
Rules for the Sunshine Award:
1. Link the award to the person who gave it to you.
2. Answer the questions that come with it.
3. Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it.
10 Awesome Blogs I Pass The Sunshine Award To:
To Answer 10 Questions About Me:
1. Favourite Colour
– My favourite colour is green.
2. Favourite Animial
– My favourite animals would have to be cats (I love my cat’s ability to be independent and lovable at the same time).
3. Favourite Number
– My favourite number is 21.
4. Favourite Non-Alcoholic Drink
– My favourite non-alcoholic drink is a toss-up between green tea and chai tea lattes.
5. Facebook or Twitter
– I enjoy both Facebook and Twitter but I prefer Facebook for personal and Twitter for professional.
6. My Passion
– My passions are painting and photography.
7. Giving or Receiving
– Can’t deny that I love receiving presents but few things beat the feeling of knowing you got just the perfect gift for someone you love.
8. Favourite Pattern
– I like stripes.
9. Favourite Day of the Week
– My favourite day of the week is Saturday.
10. Favourite Flower
– My favourite flowers are wild roses.
Posted by EK Arts - Photography & Painting on June 4, 2012
These three turned out less then tack sharp but I couldn’t not put them up. For someone who is new to wildlife photography, these are rare captures, so I’ll just make the best of it. I hope you still enjoy them.
Purchase canvas and framed prints at Eva-Kondzialkiewicz.ArtistWebsites.com
Posted by EK Arts - Photography & Painting on May 16, 2012